Why do you need this?
Our service provides auto parts stores the opportunity to place their car parts catalogs at their websites.
After the connection of car parts catalogs to your website, its visitors will be able to:
- Select parts according by car`s parameters.
- Select parts according by car`s VIN number.
- Select parts according by car`s FRAME number.
- Search information about cars` parts by the number of a spare part.
- Find out part`s applicability.
- Look at the installation diagram.
All this will help to gain loyalty of your customers and promote sales.
How does it work?
Having chosen a required spare part in a catalog, a customer will go to a page of your website (landing page)
where he will be able to see offers by this item number.
Part`s item number and brand name are transferred to the page of your website in url.
На большинстве сайтов в качестве страницы приземления - подходят страницы результатов поиска по артикулу.
In other words, if you have the option of offers search by part`s item number, then you won`t have any problems
with connecting parts catalogs to your website.
To connect parts catalogs to your website, you only need to commit the following easy actions:
- Sign up at our website.
- Add you store`s website to your profile.
- Set up your landing page.
- Paste catalog code from your profile to your website page.
Landing page is a page at your website which your customer should be redirected to after he has selected a required
spare part in a catalog.
It is usually a page of your website which you may see after you have finished searching a spare part at your
website by its product item.
Part`s item number and manufacturer`s name are transferred to the page of your website in url.
When setting up your landing page, it is necessary to change part`s brand name and its item number to the following
*part_number* - is a part`s item number
*brend* - is a part`s brand name
When a customer has selected the part he needs in one of your catalogs, then he will be redirected to the page that
has been specified by you.
values on this
page will be replaced
by selected part`s brand name and its item number, accordingly
Examples of landing pages for popular platforms
Simply use these templates if you use one of these platforms:
abcp - /?pbrandnumber=*part_number*&pbrandname=*brand*
docpart - /shop/part_search?article=*part_number*
traid-soft - /search.html?article=*part_number*&brand=*brand*
autoprice24 - /parts/*brand*/*part_number*/
parts-soft - /products/*brand*/*part_number*.html
API is available for all customers.
Using API you can:
- receive more information about a spare part which has been selected by a visitor of your website (part`s
- receive more information about a car which a certain part has been selected for (car`s brand, body, engine,
VIN number, etc.)
- implement the option of adding a spare part to cart directly at a catalog page
- display part`s information — its price, delivery period — with no need to go to other page
- add the information about visitor`s car to his order
- add the information about visitor`s car to his garage.
For API operation catalogs should be connected to your website by means of IFRAME
(it`s the first way of
catalogs` connection in user`s profile).
Event named cp_part_selected occurs after a visitor of your website has selected a part in your parts` catalog.
When this event occurs, the information about a part that has been selected is transferred.
The information about a car this part has been selected for is also transferred (in case it`s available).
The example of a service response
- 'brand' => "nissan"
- 'number' => "98510ba00a"
- 'name' => "MODULE ASSY-AIR BAG,DRIVER"
- 'description' => "*S.ELEGANCE +*W.ELEGANCE +*5HB.ELEGANCE"
- 'VIN' => "SJNFBAP12U2315226"
- 'Catalog' => "Nissan"
- 'Model' => "PRIMERA"
- 'Series' => "PRIMERA"
- 'Date' => "2004.06"
- 'Engine' => "QG18DE"
- 'Transmission' => "AT"
- 'Market' => "EUROPE (Left-hand drive)"
- 'BODY' => "5HB"
- 'ENG PWR' => "85KW"
- 'GRADE' => "ELEGANCE"
The response of the service contains an object that contains 2 objects part
is an object containing the information about a part.
- 'brand' is a part`s manufacturer
- 'number' is a part`s item number
- 'name' is a part`s name
- 'description' is the additional information about a part if such information is available
is an object containing the information about a vehicle which a part has been selected for.
- 'VIN' is a VIN or frame number if they have been specified
- 'Catalog' is a catalog name
- 'Model' is a vehicle model
- 'Series' is a vehicle series
- 'Date' is a production date or the range of dates when a vehicle was produced
- 'Engine' is an engine`s code
- 'Transmission' is a transmission type
- 'Market' is a market for vehicle sales
- ..other vehicle features..
object has a permanent number of fields and their names (see above).
object — the number of fields and names of this object can be different from each
on a catalog and the way a website visitor has been selecting a spare part required — using VIN number of a vehicle
or its parameters.
Back to top